Thursday, October 17, 2019

John gustovo Ringo the story of a serial killer

My John ringo the story of a serial killer This is the story of John Gustavo Ringo the serial killer page 1 It was a dark and dreary night on February 20, 1920 a young woman had just given birth to what she thought was a beautiful son the mothers name was Mary Ringo George Ringo was a proud father of course he handed out cigars and everybody toasted to the new arrival of John Gustavo Ringo but little did they know that they gave birth to a monster At the small age of four he started collecting dead animal carcasses he was fascinated by seeing the insides of things like animals he was only four Mary and George didn't know what to do with their son he graduated at the top of his class His IQ was 298% His curiosities went from animals to humans, John Ringo lived in a trailer park right by his parents At that time John Ringo had been growing tired of being the child that was doted on soon his temper grew more violent and aggressive he had gotten to the point where he just didn't care. one woman he almost fell in love with Her blonde hair silky lips he couldn't contain himself so he ripped her clothes off grabbing her by the arm both arms holding her down and viciously sodomized her After sodomizing her he took one of his fathers farm knives slowly cut her neck from ear to ear he was grinning as she was choking On her own blood he could not help but smile this was the look of a very sadistic monster. The girl was his first victim the second girl he placed a bag over her head And suffocated her laughing while he was suffocating her. Now the monster inside is taime again now he can go back to masking his evil with the look of innocence his deceit would continue. his deceit would continue . Love is so strange yeah I get I don't feel it he said do you know how much blood you have to drink to enjoy it he said Do you know you have to drink a lot a lot of blood from from a girl in order to enjoy it I'm not a vampire or anything I just got psychopathic pleasures it wasn't about the sex it was about the pleasure he said giving his confession from Mars After graduating he joined the military to figure out ways to kill whoever he wanted to kill. He even practiced the art of ninja fighting style just so he can learn to snap a woman's neck quickly and painlessly so he can sodomize her corpse. I sodomized her corpse because I would rather sodomize a corpse then deal with her kicking and screaming I didn't Like the idea having someone alive and kicking and screaming so I killed her and then I decided to start sodomizing the corpses because that was more fun for me. I wasn't even sorry when I killed my parents I don't know what love is what sorrow is I don't know what emotions are but I know what they are I just don't have them to be honest I'm glad I don't this journal that I am sending all of you it's not my last journal You see the thing is I am dying of cancer colon colon cancer so I'm just confessing to all my sins do you know how many times you have to rape someone to actually enjoy it there's just one girl named Sonia she was lovely now her I love hearing her scream her screaming is what really turned me on actually yeah impulsed my sexuality or my my rape impulses So first I saw a monster I sodomized her because her because her for some reason actually got enjoy actually enjoyed listening to her scream and I usually don't enjoy listening to people scream when I'm trying to kill them or rape them

No comments:

Post a Comment